We’re a small independent digital design agency based in Nottingham and London. We spend most of our time designing and building for clients we love working with. We focus heavily on a strategic, objective-based approach ensuring progress is made fast whilst not losing focus on key goals. We have built an incredibly talented team who thrive on working collaboratively with each other and our clients. We strive to build a friendly working environment both in and outside the studio complete with team socials and events.
We're on the hunt for a Wordpress Developer whose passion for building engaging digital experiences matches our own. The candidates' role will be to build, maintain and deploy robust, resilient online products which both look fantastic and perform. The ideal candidate should have a meticulous eye for detail whilst producing well-structured and documented code.
Working with our team of UX Designers, Motion Designers and other Developers, you'll collaborate daily to realise innovative and imaginative designs across a wide range of industries.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, award-winning agency and get involved with a whole host of projects and interact with globally based customers as a part of a great team.
Up to £40k based on experience
Full time - Remote or in-house
Sound interesting? What we’re looking for...
- 3 – 5+ years agency/freelance experience
- Experience of working on a LEMP stack
- Experience with UI Design Apps such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Mobile-first/responsive development
- In depth knowledge of modern cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience both creating and modifying code for various content management systems and eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Craft and Shopify.
- Working knowledge of version control such as GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
- Great communication skills – (We work very closely, this is a must.)
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task without the need for frequent supervision
- We want passionate people here, people who love what they do.
- Sense of humour – (Again, we spend a lot of time together, laughing makes it easier.)
Job perks & benefits
We foster a culture of self-improvement here at Strafe and creating an environment which is conducive to that is extremely important. We've designed our benefits to make our journey here at Strafe as comfortable and as tasty as possible.
Unlimited snacks & refreshments
The kitchen is kept stocked with everything you need.
Personal development fund
Interested in a course or conference? We got you.
Free breakfast Fridays
Start the weekend with a tasty breakfast, on us.
Flexible working hours
Not an early bird? No problem. We'll see you later.
Coffee & beer
All the coffee you can drink and yep, beer.
Your peepers are important to us, seriously.
Monthly bonus scheme
We like to show our appreciation.
Camaraderie in and outside the studio is important.
Did we just describe you? Apply!
We want to hear from you, this could be the start of something beautiful. Feel free to send your application, CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Alternatively fill in the form below.