Strafe Creative is digital design agency based in Nottingham and London. We're a purpose lead agency and spend our time designing and building for clients we love working with. We focus heavily on a strategic, objective-based approach, ensuring progress is made fast whilst not losing focus on key goals.
Our studio environment is relaxed but we are serious about results for our clients. We’re a fun, passionate bunch of people and we’d love someone like minded to join us!We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Designer to work alongside the team of project managers, other designers and developers who will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for startups, brands and organisations.
Up to £35k depending on experience
Full time - Remote or in-house
Sound interesting? What we’re looking for...
- Knows and loves working with Sketch
- Has a genuine passion for solving problems and improving user experiences
- A good understanding how websites work and design in a functional manner for development
- Generating ideas and interesting creative work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations, taking projects from initial ideation to completion
- Able to present and pitch ideas to clients
- A keen eye for typography and attention for detail
- Efficient with time and able to hit key milestones
- A great collaborator and communicator with team members and clients
- Comfortable working as a team and confident to conduct interviews, workshops and interactions with clients.
Job perks & benefits
We foster a culture of self-improvement here at Strafe and creating an environment which is conducive to that is extremely important. We've designed our benefits to make our journey here at Strafe as comfortable and as tasty as possible.
We've also just updated our policies to become more family friendly, check out our Directors Open Letter about it HERE
In office or fully remote? Whatever suits!
Flexible working hours
Not an early bird? No problem. We'll see you later.
Unlimited snacks & refreshments
The kitchen is kept stocked with everything you need.
Family friendly policies
Paid leave for pregnancy appointments and more
Personal development fund
Interested in a course or conference? We got you.
Free breakfast Fridays
Start the weekend with a tasty breakfast, on us.
Coffee & beer
All the coffee you can drink and yep, beer.
Your peepers are important to us, seriously.
Monthly bonus scheme
We like to show our appreciation.
Camaraderie in and outside the studio is important.
Weekly remote stretch sessions
Its important to stretch your back out
Free Headspace app
A great app to help with Mental Health
Did we just describe you? Apply!
We want to hear from you, this could be the start of something beautiful. Feel free to send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively fill in the form below.