Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Strafe Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Strafe Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permissions of Strafe Ltd.
3. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
4. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Strafe Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Strafe Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
5. Strafe Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Strafe Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Whilst Strafe Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
7. Strafe Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
8. Strafe Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
b. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c. limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Strafe Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
13. We do not use ‘cookies’ to retrieve personal information about you from your computer. We will only gain such information if you have knowingly and willingly provided such information to us. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
14. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
15. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where re reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
18. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
19. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a part in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
21. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arsing under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
STRAFE LTD DETAILS
22. Strafe Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08691800 whose registered address is Cromwell House, 68 West Gate, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1RR and it operates the Website www.strafecreative.co.uk.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
23. Our Terms and Conditions policy may change from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes. Specific policy changes and updates are mentioned in the change log below.
27/04/2018: Terms and Conditions policy was updated.
You can contact Strafe Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.