Strafe Creative is a small award winning creative agency who are passionately focused on delivering for our clients and we’re on the lookout for the next addition to our team. We’re looking for an energetic web developer who is genuinely passionate about their work and the web industry. You’ll be working within a talented team working collaboratively to produce and deliver some exciting new digital projects.
The studio environment is relaxed but we are serious about results for our clients, we work hard and have a great time doing so and are looking for somebody like-minded to join us.
The role itself is for an initial period of three months, followed by a full time job offer.
Technical Job Role Requirements
- Experience of working on a LAMP stack
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, including PSD to HTML conversion
- Responsive/Mobile first development
- Understanding of current and legacy browser capabilities.
- Frontend frameworks
- Ability to understand a web application from end to end
- Understanding of databases
- Experience both creating and modifying code for various content management systems and eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Shopify and Magento.
The person we’re looking for:
- 1 – 2 years agency/freelance experience
- Great communication skills – (We work very closely, this is a must.)
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task without the need for frequent supervision
- A genuine passion for your work and the web
- A team player who can receive constructive feedback and direction as well as provide feedback to others
- Sense of humour – (Again, we spend a lot of time together, laughing makes it easier.)
Why Strafe Creative?
- Flexible working hours – (we work around when you work best.)
- £21-24k depending on experience
- Tea, Coffee, Drinks & Snacks – We have a stocked kitchen and fridge
- Personal Development – We actively encourage personal development, covering the cost of e-learning accounts, conferences and books etc.
- Eyesight and dental plans
- Monthly bonus scheme – (Bonuses based on monthly performance.)
- Friday breakfast is on us
Interested? Great. The next step:
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a link to your portfolio of your best work or GitHub account, etc and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruiters please.