Strafe Creative is a small award winning creative agency that is passionately focused on delivering for our clients and we’re on the lookout for the next addition to our team.
We’re looking for a Graphic/UX Designer who is genuinely enthusiastic about their work and the creative industry. You’ll be working with a super talented team to produce and deliver exciting new digital projects.
The studio environment is relaxed but we are serious about results for our clients. We work hard, have a great time doing so and are looking for somebody like-minded to join us.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Flexible working hours – we work around when you work best
- Hot and cold drinks, plus fruit and snacks – we have a stocked kitchen and fridge, which is all free
- Friday’s breakfast is on us
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal Development – we cover the cost of e-learning accounts, conferences, books and more
- Free eyesight tests every six months
- Dental plan
- Monthly bonus scheme (based on monthly performance)
- Annual pay reviews
- Pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Company & team outings paid for by the business
- iMac work station.
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 / 3 years’ previous experience working as a Graphic Designer, Web Designer or similar
- A portfolio containing a range of work (with a particular focus on UX and web design)
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Sketch App would be beneficial
- Relevant, past work experience and portfolio must be present at interview.
TYPES OF PROJECTS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Web design
- UX projects
- Software design
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must be able to visualise and create exciting designs
- Be able to create projects from scratch
- Have a genuine passion for their work
- Be motivated, forward-thinking and of creative mind-set
- Must be deadline-oriented and be able to take constructive criticism to reach a desired outcome
- Contribute and work well as a team with developers to produce websites
- Have a natural ability to combine creative flair with plenty of ideas
- Great communication skills – we work very closely, so this is a must
- Be proactive with the ability to multi-task
- A team player who can openly receive feedback and direction, as well as provide feedback to others
- Sense of humour – again, we spend a lot of time together, laughing makes it easier.
- Job type: Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Salary: £18 – £22k /year depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- Job location: Nottingham City Centre NG1
INTERESTED? GREAT. THE NEXT STEP:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.