Strafe Creative is a small award winning creative agency who are passionately focused on delivering for our clients and we’re on the lookout for the next addition to our team. We’re looking for a Part time graphic designer who is genuinely passionate about their work and the creative industry. You’ll be working with a super talented team to produce and deliver exciting new digital projects.
The studio environment is relaxed but we are serious about results for our clients, we work hard, have a great time doing so and are looking for somebody like-minded to join us.
The role itself is for an initial period of three months, followed by a part time job offer for the right candidate.
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 / 3 year’s previous experience working as a Graphic Designer, Web Designer or similar
- Degree in graphic design/ media
- A portfolio containing a range of work
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Relevant, past work experience and portfolio must be present at interview.
TYPE OF PROJECTS YOU’LL BE WORKING
- Print Design: Marketing & Sales materials/Presentations/Brochures
- Web design
- UX Kits
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must be able to visualise and create exciting designs
- Be able to create icons from scratch, design brochures, edit photographs.
- A genuine passion for your work
- Motivated, forward-thinking, creative mind-set
- Must be deadline-oriented and be able to take constructive criticism of work to reach a desired outcome.
- Contributing and working as a team with developers to produce websites
- A natural ability to combine creative flair with plenty of ideas;
- Great communication skills – (We work very closely, this is a must.)
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task
- A team player who can receive constructive feedback and direction as well as provide feedback to others
- Sense of humor – (Again, we spend a lot of time together, laughing makes it easier.)
WHY STRAFE CREATIVE?
- Working hours: 10am – 3pm
- £9.5 – 13k salary depending on experience and hours chosen
- Tea, Coffee, Drinks & Snacks – We have a stocked kitchen and fridge
- Personal Development – We actively encourage personal development, covering the cost of e-learning accounts, conferences and books etc.
- Eyesight and dental plans
- Monthly bonus scheme – (Bonuses based on monthly performance.)
INTERESTED? GREAT. THE NEXT STEP:
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, etc and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.